We are an educational institution with more than 20 years of experience in the design and practice of comprehensive programs for early education and preschool education. We offer a healthy snack every day, extended hours until 3:30 p.m., we include all the books, notebooks, stationery and materials, insurance and parents fee.
Our comfortable facilities are designed to offer security, the comfortable and space our children need and they are always attended and supervised by a team of teachers highly qualified that participate actively in the planning of activities that potentiate their capacities.
Our model is based in 4 main areas of knowledge: social, cognitive, affective and psychomotor. Our system is 100% bilingual.
Admissions and requirements:
- Visit Bosques Day-Care Center for a day
- Pay the 1st of 12 payments
- Fill the enrollment papers
- Sign contract of scholar services and bring the following documents:
- - Birth certificate and CURP (original and copies)
- - Health certificate, blood type, and vaccination proof
- - 4 black and white photos of the child as well of 1 photo of each parent (infantile)
- registration fee
- administrative costs
- parents fee
- extended hours
- Class schedule: 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Extended schedule: 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Ask about our after school workshops
In Bosques schools we have a Scholarship Committee that will be responsible for following up your request, it will be a pleasure to serve you.
MATERNAL: CCT:22PDIOO75R RVOE: 2007-081 4 de septiembre 2007.Diario Oficial de la Federación 1992 Contrato de Servicios Educativos 2021-2022