In Bosques bilingual elementary school, we work with the students in an active teaching method developing their social, communicative and cognitive skills. These skills allow a real and comprehensive learning through research and the development of projects.
Our educational model is based on the 4 fields of knowledge: social, cognitive, emotional, and psychomotor.
Our comfortable facilities are designed to offer the safety and the space that our students required for their comprehensive training.
- Small groups
- Spacious classrooms
- Certificated teachers
- Medical service
- Computer Lab
- Music room
- Large recreational areas
- After school workshops
ADMISSION PROCESS AND REQUIRMENTS:
- Schedule an evaluation visit
- Pay entry fees
- Fill in the registration form
- Sign school service contract
- Deliver the requested documentation:
- - Birth certificate and CURP (original and copies).
- - Health certificate with blood type and vaccination record in copy.
- - 4 black and white photos of the child and 1 of each parent (infantile)
INITIAL PAYMENT INCLUDES:
- Right of registration
- Accident insurance
- Administrative expenses
- Parent´s fee
- Learning material
- Class schedule: 7:50 a.m. to 1:50 p.m.
In Bosques school we have a Scholarship Committee that will monitor your request. It will be a pleasure to assist you.