Colegio Bosques has been committed to Queretaro´s society for more than 20 years. Therefore, we are conscious about our responsibility to contribute to the academic development by giving support through our scholarship system to foster the educational formation of our students.(Please, download and fill in the scholarship regulations and the application form.)
- The applicant Bosques families looking for renewal must deliver to the campus Principal´s office a letter explaining the reasons of the scholarship request and the current scholarship regulations signed.
- The first-time applicant families must fill in the request form and deliver the documents required in it. In addition, they should deliver a letter explaining the reasons of the scholarship request and the current scholarship regulations signed. All documents must be delivered to the campus Principal´s office in a sealed manila envelope labeled with the applicant´s full name and the corresponding academic section.
- The reception of documents from applicants begins on the date of this convocation until January 15th, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
- The scholarship designation list will be published at the campus Principal´s office using a previously given folio.
- In case the Scholarship Committee decides to make a further analysis of the request by sending it to our Social Work Department to make a socio-economic study, the time of resolution may be extended as well as the promotion benefit for the applicant.
- In all of the cases, the resolution of the Scholarships Committee will be unappealable.