In Bosques middle school we seek to satisfy the learning demands that our students are looking for, Bosques middle school have everything our students need to continue learning and reinforcing what they have been learning since elementary, we encourage our youth to build working and studying skills which guide them to develop the academic and personal fields.
- High academic level
- Social service activities
- International trips
- Model United Nations (CBMUN) project where different schools are involved in
- Projects program
- Psych pedagogic support
Our comfortable facilities were designed to ensure the security and space our teens need to develop their social, communicative and cognitive skills, we guide our students to canalized their abilities to help them in a personal way and to be part of a society as a human being with values, respect and responsibility, our students are supported by a teachers team and administrative staff.
- Small groups
- Spacious classrooms
- Certificated teachers
- Computer Lab (MICROSOFT CERTIFIED)
- Science Lab
- Arts classroom
- Tennis, soccer, basketball, volleyball fields
We are an educational institution with more than 20 years of experience in the design and practice of comprehensive programs with quality, warmth, enthusiasm, training independent and responsible students; we include all the materials, nooks, notebooks, stationery, didactic materials, medical insurance and parents’ fee.
Our educational model 100% trilingual it´s based on the 4 language skills: social, cognitive, affective and psychomotor. We work with an interdisciplinary method which allows our students to demonstrate their aptitudes and abilities during the year. We transform lives through warmth and enthusiasm.
ADMISSIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Schedule an evaluation visit
- Pay entry fees
- Fill in the registration form
- Sign school service contract
- Deliver the requested documentation:
- - Birth certificate and CURP (original and copies)
- - Health certificate with blood type and vaccination record in copy
- - 4 black and white photos of the child and 1 of each parent (infantile)
- Elementary´ s certificate
INITIAL PAYMENT INCLUDES
- Right of registration
- Administrative expenses
- Accident insurance
- Learning material
- Class schedule: 7:00 a.m. to 2:20 p.m.
In Bosques school we have a Scholarship Committee that will monitor your request. It will be a pleasure to assist youPregunta por nuestros Talleres After School